Thursday, November 8, 2012

Banquet December 6th

Ladies,

Okay, change of plans. The banquet will be December 6th, regardless of whether or not we join the boys. Mark it on your calendar. Simply put, it's a day we can all meet without a school event conflict. I will try to nail down (with Coach Hiles) where we will do this, so stay tuned.

We'll need to get those uniforms in, too. A couple of you have done so already, but I need the rest.

The yearbook is done, and I have to say I like how it turned out. I still have time to get more pictures in if you want to get them to me. CD format works best. Let me know and we can try to get together.

DONUT RUN!
Ladies, how many plan to do it? This year they are Krispy Kreme, the official donut of all donut races. You won't want to miss out! I will make sure you get a shirt one way or another, though the order has been placed. I have been instructed to tell you there will be race-day registration, if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment