Thursday, July 19, 2012

Great Week!

Ladies,

This is more like it. It's been a struggle to get folks healthy, but we are definitely making inroads. A few of you are really beginning to progress in big ways; the others are making steady progress. No, it wasn't an optimal start to the off season, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Pushing an injury is never a good idea.

We've survived the first week of hills, and I must say, I've begun to look at some of you in a completely different way. We have some climbers! That's fortunate, since our course is so hilly.

Tomorrow we're going to swim. We'll have some company - a few of my tri friends will be there. Once again, I like to have responsible adult role models around you guys. This isn't just sport, it's a lifestyle, and hopefully in us you can see how this can turn into a life-long pursuit. These are some of the best people I've ever known.

Next week we're going back to the city running, but we're still going to do hills. I'm going to mix up the routes so you start climbing a LOT more. So... tomorrow, BNL pool. Monday, Parkview.

No comments:

Post a Comment