Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's as we thought

Click for full-size picture
Ladies,

I've just been looking over the Terre Haute Sectional results, and from what I can tell, and assuming they ran on the State course (I'm sure they did), our calculations look to be correct. If you can beat Salem, you will go to Semi-State.

That has to be your focus for the next few days... beat green. Beat that green DOWN! Man... makes me want to break into song...


Ahem...

When I find myself in a spot of trouble, Kathy Ham-mel runs to me, Screaming words of wisdom, Beat the green. 
And in my hour of darkness, She is yelling, Right in front of me, Screaming words of wisdom, Beat the green. 
Beat the green, beat the green, Beat the green, beat the green, They're Kathy's words of wisdom, Beat the green.

(Apologies to Paul McCartney and Kathy Hammel)

Controlled first mile. She-Hulk the last two miles. It's all or nothing now.

Take tomorrow off. See  you on Friday, after school, short run. Saturday's race starts at 10:30 AM, so we will meet at the course at 9:30.

Click for full-size picture

No comments:

Post a Comment