Thursday, June 13, 2013

Arrangements made, and some pending

Ladies,

Just a short note-

Car wash is set for July 13th at the Boys Club, as you requested. I asked for 10-3, but that time can be altered.

Walmart said we can have June 22nd, 29th, or any Saturday in July. Basically all our options are open at the moment. We can't have the bake sale on the same day as the car wash, so that excludes July 13th. So... If you want the earliest possible Saturday, that likely means the 29th (by the time we get corporate okay). Moratorium is the following week, so if we get that date, I have to be hands-off.

Remember, one or more of your parents will have to set up an account for the monies collected. Neither I nor Coach Jo will touch any of the money. That's how I want it, and that's a precondition for having any fund raiser. You guys did a great job with it last year, and I trust you completely.

We're going to stay with Parkview tomorrow because I want a little lead time for all girls and parents before we switch venues. I'm happy to try someplace new next week. Options right now would be the high school or Spring Mill. Based on the conversation this morning, I think Spring Mill is what you prefer. We need some time to work out a ride situation for everyone, thus I thought it better to wait until next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment