Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Coming Soon!

Ladies,

It was an easy run today, as I promised. Sure, you were sore and tired, but you didn't have to run fast. I guess that made it "easy". I suppose a better term would be "active recovery".

I did pick up uniforms after practice. I will issue those tomorrow after practice. You will keep them throughout the season, and you will be responsible not only for keeping it clean, but to show up to meets with the uniform. You cannot run a meet without your uniform!

We will take the fall preview photo (for the football program) on Friday morning, 7:45 AM at the cross course at BNL. Be there on time or you will not be in the photo. Wear the team uniform as well.

Friday's practice will be short - 3 miles - then we will swim. Saturday is a regular practice, then you will need to get ready for the bake sale.

School starts for me on Monday, so practice next week will be at BNL, 3:30 PM, on the cross course. I do have keys to the locker room over there, so you will be able to change at the course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment