Tuesday, August 14, 2012

That's the way to do it

Ladies,

When I got to practice today, it was good to see you there and ready to get ready. I'm sorry it took as long as it did for me to get there; I have bus duty, and there's no way around it. You didn't waste any time once I was there, and as a result you were able to complete your workouts well before the 5:00 PM goal. Good job.

Most days we should be able to do that. Exceptions will be when we do structured workouts with long breaks. They will happen, but not often. For the most part, you can expect things to go more or less as they did today.

Tomorrow we're doing a tempo. That's right, we're going to work hard again. This one we'll do on the course. It will be slower than those you've done on the road, expect that. Still, I want you to be aggressive with it.

Monday is our first meet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment