Thursday, August 6, 2015

Rainy Hills

Ladies,

That was one for the books, wasn't it? I bet if we are all being honest, when we got up this morning and saw the radar we were all thinking, "Man, this isn't going to happen!" Aren't you glad we went?

It turned out to be a great day. Sure, it rained the whole time - hard. But didn't it feel good? Wasn't it a nice change from the heat and humidity? I think so. Speaking for myself, I would 1000 times rather run in today's weather than hot and humid.

You all looked so strong climbing that hill. Coach Jo and I both noticed you all held it together so well. That's what's going to happen as it cools down, too... you're just going to feel better all the time.

We still need to watch form whenever we run. Hills have a form, racing has a form, and regular running day running has form. Always be mindful of what you're doing. Practice makes perfect, whatever you practice.

Keep me abreast of your aches and pains. I want to know when it hurts you and how it hurts you. We don't want anyone hurt if we can avoid it.

See you all in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment