Wednesday, August 5, 2015

We Have the Horses!

Ladies,

Sorry for the late post. For a whole host of reasons I've gotten on late again tonight. I will keep it brief as a result.

I like what I see so far. No, I LOVE what I see so far. We are deep girls, very deep. It's not crazy talk at this point to say I can see a path to State meet if things fall our way. We still need a little luck, but I'll tell you, we are very deep. I count 10 girls that could run on any varsity team in the area. That's pretty tough.

Today we broke the group up and tried to individualize the workouts a bit more. I think it worked out well, at least for the group that stayed behind. We got to look at some much-needed form work, and hopefully that will pay off. Remember, practice makes perfect, whatever you practice.

For the girls who hit the trail - great job! That's fantastic what you managed today!

Tomorrow we do hills. I will be pulling a few girls from that workout based on various factors. Do not get your feelings hurt if you are one of them! I want healthy girls for tournament, so I will always make the call. No trial, no jury, no appeal. I am the judge and executioner here!

No comments:

Post a Comment