Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tying up loose ends before Sectional

Ladies,

Tomorrow night, 6 PM, Madison Ryan's house, pasta dinner. It's a pitch-in, so bring something! Contact Madison to see what is need (if you haven't already). Thanks in advance to the Ryan's.

Next, we have a little unfinished business.

Remember that bounty? I haven't forgotten. It looks like three people have reached their goals - Chloe, Morgan, and McKena. That's right, it looks like I'm gonna get it after all.

I don't know what you guys have in mind, but it seems to me that perhaps tomorrow might be the perfect time to do it. Maybe an after-dinner torture? I'm sure my stomach will be all aflutter waiting to see what's in store. However, a deal's a deal, as they say.

Practice is at 9 AM tomorrow, Parkview Track. Three easy miles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment