Monday, October 20, 2014

A Quick Post

Ladies,

If I'm a bettin' man, I'd guess most of you didn't make that later run today. ;)

Remember, we are practicing all this week at Milwaukee at 9 AM. All are invited, only Joslyn and Carrie are required. 

I will be taking a school bus over to Semi-State. You are all invited to go and warm up with our ladies if you like. 

Banquet will be November 3rd, a Monday. More details as they develop. 

Finally, I am in need of pictures! I had a hard drive crash, and all the photos I'd collected over the year are GONE. What I would like is to get some pictures on CD. You can send them to my phone if you like, but that will take you a long time to get done. Bottom line; if I don't get pictures, the yearbook won't have pictures. Yikes!

Remember to get out and have some fun this week. Relax - you earned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment