Friday, October 24, 2014

Sorry about the delay

Ladies,

I have been spotty on the posting, I know... my computer woes have seriously cramped my style. The problem is nearly resolved, though it was a costly solution. This is the first post on my beautiful MacBook Pro with Retina display... believe me, it's a beautiful piece of work. Did I mention expensive? It was hard to pull the trigger, but my job is computers, so in the end I needed to have something that would work.

This means I will be able to gather those photos for the yearbook. It also means I might not get the yearbook finished by banquet. Not to worry... I think I'm going to offer it as a download in PDF format. This means you would be able to load it on any phone, tablet, or PC you own. Same for your families. I will provide an link to download as soon as I have it ready.

As for tomorrow, the bus pulls out at 10 AM. We don't have to be at Eagle Park until around 11-11:30, and this should be plenty of time. The runners have their plans, they should have their equipment, and should be good to go. I invite any girl who wants to go to go, and any girl who wants to warm up with Carrie and Joslyn to do so. I'm sure they would appreciate it.

New sports seasons are starting, and I hope you all consider joining something. If you don't, run. You will hear me say that over and over, and I mean it. You have to stay active. All your hard-fought gains disappear alarmingly fast if you don't stay active. 

No comments:

Post a Comment