Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Weird Day - When Sydney Came Calling

Ladies,

It wasn't me - it was Sydney.

I would never wear that shirt. That was Sydney.

I wouldn't splash you in the mud puddles. That was Sydney.

And I CERTAINLY would not take selfies in front of Diana's senior picture. No, that Was Sydney.

Okay, so it was me. Look, it is the end of the season. As we taper, we have a lot more energy. Things can get a little goofy. It's okay to be a bit goofy! This week can feel a little tense as we begin to feel the pressure of the impending weekend race. I guess I felt it was time to blow off a little steam, as we used to say.

What we want is to feel rested, fresh, and light. Yes, we still have a job to do. Let's just not forget to enjoy the time we have left together as well.

Tomorrow will be a very short practice as in, "Done by 4:00". We are only going to run enough to loosen up - that's it. After that, go home and rest. No run on Friday, but that doesn't mean we don't have something special lined up. That's right, the time has come for my makeover.

Any of you who want to see the show should report to the Art Department after school. I will bring my clippers, you bring the dye. After, that, we'll head over to Pizza Hut, my treat. Of course, you may not want to be seen with me after you are done with me.

Amazing photo, right? That's from the archives... you guys asked about a Halloween run? That's a photo from a past hand-made costume. By Cosplay standards it's pretty lame, but it turned some heads. I wish I had a photo of my devil costume... or at least the photo the two Mormon boys stopped me to take... 

No comments:

Post a Comment