Thursday, August 1, 2013

Swim tomorrow

Ladies,

Okay - you've earned it. Tomorrow is the last practice of the summer, and if you want to swim, then swim it is! That's simple and direct enough, no? No? BNL pool, 7 AM. There ya go.

Good workout today. It was slightly shorter than I'd planned, but that had to be... too many girls having to finish up errands before school starts next week. I get it.

We have really come a long way already in a few short weeks. I can only eagerly anticipate the growth that is yet to come. You should be proud - I know I am.

Get those physicals! Your count does not... er, COUNT, until you have your signed physical submitted. I know Coach Roberts has a few, but we are still short. Get it done.

Seniors, find a time when at least most of you can get together to make a decision on the uniforms. That has to be done ASAP. Make this a priority, or I will be forced to do the ordering. Nobody wants to see that... 

No comments:

Post a Comment