Friday, September 20, 2013

Crawford County and Bounty

Ladies,

Sorry about practice tonight... maybe it was the right call, maybe it wasn't, but in the end I think the bulk of you needed the rest anyway.

Tomorrow... the meet is not your regular invite. Freshmen and Sophomores run together, then Junior and Seniors run together. It's two different races, and I feel really good about our chances. I also think some of you are going to pop big.

So let's talk about that... I gave you bounty sheets the other day. So how do you collect? Here's your first chance...

Let's look at Carrie. She ran 20:50 at Brown county. If she can drop 30 seconds tomorrow, she collects a bounty.

Same for Danielle. She went 21:20. Go 20:50 and make my nightmares come true.

Alli goes 21:27 and her dreams come true.

Madison was 22:11. Run 21:41 and your ticket is punched. Or mine is. You get the idea.

Bret, 23:05 and coach will not survive.

Kaitlyn, go 23:23 and make me cry.

Chloe, 23:49, try oh try.

Morgan, 23:48 and my hair you can violate.

Diana, 24:15 and you can be mean.

Carlee, 24:08 would be great.

Lauren, 24:34 gives you a SCOOOOOORRRRE!!!

Claudia, 25:34 and make me sore.

26:26 and McKena is a winnah.

Nicole, 27:37 would be heaven.

These bounties are good through your next meet. New goals set after!

We are meeting 7:30 AM at the BNL pool. Don't be late!

No comments:

Post a Comment