Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ted Fox and Mystery!

Ladies,

It was a great meet today. We answered a lot of questions, and I like the answers. I don't have time to go through this in detail at the moment - on my way to Lafayette - but I did want to stoke the fire a bit before I go.

You thought this last week had drama. Uh-uh.
You thought the whole Homecoming Court thingy was drama. Uh-uh.
You thought getting to your hair appointments after the meet was drama. Uh-uh.

Here's the real drama. Morgan and Kaitlyn have exactly the same season's-best time. They are tied for 7th place! Yes, we're going to have to devise some kind of tie-breaker (you would have thought I'd have this in place already). I have shared the information with the other coaches. We will devise a...

...wait a second...

Chloe is going to be missing next week for SAT. She will not be running HHC. That means both Kaitlyn and Morgan can go mano-e-mano. Winner runs Sectional! Oh! The drama! I love it!

Barring some unforeseen turn of events, that's the working plan for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment