Thursday, September 20, 2012

Here and there

Ladies,

Just a few things tonight... last couple days have been very tough workouts, as I promised they would be. You are showing the nicks and cuts I thought we'd see (figuratively speaking), and tonight's practice showed how close to the edge some of you are. With that in mind, we'll be doing morning practice tomorrow. We'll be meeting 6:30 AM at the pool for... a swim! That's right, we'll do some yards for about an hour, then we'll be done.

Credit Morgan for this one. She asked if we could do it, and the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. You're all hurting to some degree. It's cardio. It's non-weight bearing. Finally, it gives you a full 24 hours rest before you race. I like it! The only thing I hate is I didn't think of it first!

See you all in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment